We are looking for permanent and temporary manufacturing staff to help us producing our dishes to Rosas Thai restaurants.
- To prepare a range of products that meet company standards and specifications and requirements.
- Working within various areas of the Kitchen the job role will vary from preparing, making and packing quality food products.
- To process raw materials by manual operation in line with quality and department procedures at all times
- To label products ensuring that all details, i.e., date are accurate
- To pack final products into boxes/crates
- To observe good housekeeping within the area and general surroundings
- To adhere to Company General Policies, i.e., Food Safety, Health Safety
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- £10.60 hourly rate including tronc
- All employees become share holders in Rosa's!!
- Delicious Thai food on every shift
- Access 50% of your wages before pay day
- Amazing yearly staff party