£14.40 per hour including tronc
Senior Wok Chef
We've come a long way since our founders Saiphin and Alex opened their first restaurant, but we till have the same goal; to be the best Thai restaurant group on the face of the earth. They couldn't afford new signing at their new restaurant in 2006 (formerly an East End workers Caffe), so retained the name over the door. "Rosa's Cafe" was re-born.
Fast forward to present day, and there are now over 30 Rosa's Thai Cafe's around the country; same goals, same values, same great tasting authentic Thai food.
Rosa’s Thai is looking for a Senior Wok Chef to join our growing family as the Number 2 to our Head Chef.
If you are a kind hearted, hard working, food lover then we've got the platform for you to show your skills! We’re all connected by a commitment to doing things the Rosa’s Way, every day.
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
. Great hourly rate of £14.40 inclusive of tronc - on target earnings around 35k a year!
· All employees become share holders in Rosa's!!
· Delicious Thai food on every shift plus bottomless drinks
· Access 50% of your wages before pay day
· Performance based rewards
· Amazing yearly staff party
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
· Someone with a strong experience of cooking Asian cuisine and confident in utilising a wok
· Ideally a minimum of 1 year working a Sous chef in a casual or fine dining restaurant
· As a senior chef you will be responsible in assisting the Head Chef in leading the kitchen and ensuring our food is of the highest quality
· Most importantly, we are looking for kind hearted, hard working, food lovers!