Rosa’s Thai is looking for a General Manager to be part of our growing family in London. We are looking for a confident individual who is guest focused and ready to lead a team.
At Rosa’s Thai we obsess about the food and we don’t mess about with the rest. There are no Thai cliches or theme park interiors here. Just dedication to making the best we possibly can from simple ingredients across our food, products and places.
- Ensuring our front of house team is delivering every step of the guest journey to the highest standard
- Working closely with our Head Chef to ensure every dish is prepared to spec and delivered efficiently for our diners eating in as well as takeaway orders
- Ensure growth and a constant learning culture is instilled within the teams, overseeing their training plans and acting as a mentor for their career progression
- Accountability for stock control, maintenance and H&S compliance
- You will lead the team by example and set the standards for a respectful working environment
- Working closely with our creative marketing team, you will be responsible for sales growth and constantly looking for ways to enhance our presence as a modern Thai restaurant brand
- ·30% target based annual bonus
- Become a shareholder in our growing company
- Cash incentives: Earn extra money when you win a reward by getting recognised for your great performance! There are a lot of rewards up for grabs!
- Access up to 50% of your wages before payday
- Pension Scheme
- Paternity and maternity cover
- Every year we select 8 special people to take them to THAILAND!
- Free Food at work
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants.
- Yearly staff party - when Covid will let us!!
- Cycle to work Scheme
- We will contribute largely towards your phone bill!
It is the perfect time to join Rosa’s, we have so many opportunities for you to make a difference in the company and grow to be a great leader in the hospitality and restaurant industry.
If you are ready to be part of the journey, apply now!